Tuesday, August 03, 2004

about chel

chel, whom i call hag, and who also goes by the name flaming peach is my one and only hag (aside from karen, that is). we met through a mutual friend (karen) 2 years ago. i never knew that we'd be this close...because what brought us together originally was our love for the show 'charmed.' now chel knows me more than i know myself... and god, she, is much of a whore than i am (rolling on the floor laughing!!!). chel and i could talk for hours over coffee or bottles of San Miguel Strong Ice and never run out of things to talk, diss, or laugh about. chel and i have this weird intution thing between us and we've proven on more than one occasion that we could read each other's minds. we both like older men, and as far as i know, we've never lied to each other. as mentioned before, she knows more stuff about me than most people i know (including myself) and vice versa. chel is my hag, and i am her fag. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home